Norra Norrliden Zinc-Copper Project
Located in the Skellefteå mining district of Northern Sweden, Norrliden is a zinc-copper massive sulphide deposit containing lead, gold and silver.. Nickel Mountain Resources has a 10% ownership interest in the project and Norrliden Mining owns the remaining 90% interest. Norrliden Mining AB, a joint venture between Kopparberg Mineral AB and Gold-Ore Resources Ltd owns the Norrliden and Eva volcanic hosted massive sulphide (VHMS) deposits, several exploration permits and an extensive data base including proprietary geochemical surveys and airborne geophysical surveys covering much of the prolific Skelleftea mining district. The objective of Norrliden Mining is to define sufficient base metal mineralization that, together with the Norra Norrliden and Eva deposits, will justify a central processing plant. For more information about Norra Norrliden, please visit the website: www.kopparbergminerals.se.
Nordi.c Iron Ore AB
Nordic Iron Ore is a mining and exploration company with the main aim of reopening and developing iron ore production in the main Ludvika mines Blötberget and Håksberg. The company intends to expand its mineral resources and upgrade them to iron ore reserves, mostly through prospecting and study of the Väsman-field, connecting the two main mines. Nickel Mountain currently owns 280,000 Nordic Iron Ore shares. For more information about Nordic Iron Ore, please visit their website: www.nordicironore.se.
Tasman Metals Ltd.
Tasman Metals Ltd (TSX.V : TSM; Frankfurt : T61; NYSE-MKT: TAS) is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company focused on strategic metals in the European region. The company holds a portfolio of exploration projects in Sweden, Finland and Norway with potential for rare earth elements (“REE”), zirconium, hafnium, niobium and iron ore. The Company is focussed on the Norra Karr heavy rare earth element project. Nickel Mountain currently owns 18,873 Tasman Metals shares. For more information about Nordic Iron Ore, please visit their website: www.tasmanmetals.com.